Karina Sandoval-Boonstra has over 15 years of experience working for international organizations and the corporate sector in Latin America, the United States of America and Europe. She holds a Master’s Degree in Business and Administration, an MBA from the University of Dallas and a second Master’s Degree in International Development from the University of Amsterdam. Parallel to that, she has taken several courses and training in fundraising from the Chartered Institute of Fundraising in the UK.
Her areas of expertise include: Fundraising strategy development, market assessments, international strategic partnerships, development of new and improved streams of income, including impact investment opportunities, design and implementation of cause-related marketing campaigns, and high-end fundraising events, among others.
Some of the organizations she had the privilege to work with include: United Nations, Peace Child International, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Fairfood International (NL), Sense International, Stars Foundation, Government of Peru in NL, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture to name some.
Karina speaks Spanish, English and Dutch. She is the Director of Funds4impact, which aims to unleash the huge potential that organizations and individuals in the region have at creating positive impact through the way they think and do fundraising, strategic alliances and impact investments.
Funds4impact services includes:
- Development of a Diversified Fundraising Strategy
- Market Assessments (100% Fundraising oriented)
- Development of new and improved streams of income including funding through impact investment
- Design and implementation of cause-related marketing campaigns
- Proposal writing
- Development of a (100% funding-friendly) communication strategy and materials. Targeting those audiences previously identified in your fundraising strategy!
- Development of international strategic partnerships
- Training, mentoring and coaching for fundraising success